shelters Forum Index

shelters

shelters

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

You鈥檝e about absolutely heard it all b
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
zhangsan

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 14 Aug 2019 10:05:17    Post subject:  You鈥檝e about absolutely heard it all b
Description:

You鈥檝e about absolutely heard it all beforehand than 鈥?there is a fresh video bold animate out and bodies are lining up all night continued to boutique for it. Why are they so common
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
, and why are they after so expensive? Isn鈥檛 it an absitively actuality that they鈥檙e all the accompanying and that you artlessly shouldn鈥檛 charge absorb added banknote to advance while you鈥檝e already spent a lot of money on what you adeptness have?

The account that there are at all times a few fresh consoles out is artlessly that bearing has gotten appropriately far circuitous and video amateur are gluttonous to break up. Anniversary and every of the foremost brands alone helps to accrue liberating fresh systems as a aftereffect of they to acquisition fresh activated sciences to use. The photographs on the Nintendo GameCut compared to the DS in allegory to the Wii artlessly break accepting college and better. If you end up accepting a attending at things like the Playstation 2 compared to the Playstation 3, you adeptness be seeing all-inclusive differences. You are additionally seeing the aforementioned while you accept a attending at the Xbox and the Xbox 360. You鈥檙e consistently activity to get newer video games, admitting the actuality that they鈥檙e amateur to your PC or altered video games. There are all the time activity to be advances, so there鈥檒l consistently be improvements, like the PS2 to the PS3 and the PSP and GBA, as able-bodied as things like Wii and Nanchuck.

Some of the accomplished things that you鈥檒l do is to accumulation from the technology. Buying video amateur and online bold consoles adeptness attending like article you鈥檇 analytic not do, but accepting a adhere of this era and accepting the adeptness to use it may be a acceptable way to canyon the time. There are lots of fresh things which are advancing out at all times, agnate to fresh video amateur and fresh online bold accessories. The Wii far flung and the xbox center, and able-bodied as methods that acquaintance wireless controllers and altered video bold array techniques all try to booty advantage of the abreast technology. There is such a lot that you鈥檒l acquisition in agreement of fresh video bold programs, it鈥檚 around unattainable so that you can move it up.

100 Sayings of Shirdi Sai Baba

Why fear when I am here?

I am formless and everywhere

I am in everything and beyond. I fill all space

All that you see taken together is Myself.

I do not shake or move

If one devotes his entire time to me and rests in me, he need fear nothing for body and soul.

If one sees me and me alone and listens to my Leelas and is devoted to me alone, he will reach God

My business is to give blessings

I get angry with none. Will a mother get angry with her children? Will the ocean send back the waters to the several rivers?

I will take you to the end.

Surrender completely to God

If you make me the sole object of your thoughts and aims, you will gain the supreme goal.

Trust in the Guru fully. That is the only sadhana

I am the slave of my devotee

Stay by me and keep quiet. I will do the rest.

What is our duty? To behave properly. That is enough

My eye is ever on those who love me

Whatever you do, wherever you may be, always bear this in mind: I am always aware of everything you do.

I will not allow my devotees to come to harm

If a devotee is about to fall, I stretch out my hands to support him or her.

I think of my people day and night. I say their names over and over.

My treasury is open but no one brings carts to take from it. I say, 鈥淒ig!鈥?but no one bothers.

My people do not come to me of their own accord; it is I who seek and bring them to me.

All that is seen is my form: ant, fly, prince, and pauper

However distant my people may be, I draw them to me just as we pull a bird to us with a string tied to its foot

I love devotion.

This body is just my house. My guru has long ago taken me away from it

Those who think that Baba is only in Shirdi have totally failed to know me

Without my grace, not even a leaf can move

I look on all with an equal eye

I cannot do anything without God鈥檚 permission

God has agents everywhere and their powers are vast

I have to take care of my children day and night and give an account to God of every paisa

The wise are cheerful and content with their lot in life

If you are wealthy, be humble. Plants bend when they bear fruit.

Spend money in charity; be generous and munificent but not extravagant

Get on with your worldly activities cheerfully, but do not forget God

Do not kick against the pricks of life

Whatever creature comes to you, human or otherwise, treat it with consideration

Do not be obsessed by the importance of wealth

See the divine in the human being

Do not bark at people and don鈥檛 be aggressive, but put up with others鈥?complaints

There is a wall of separation between oneself and others and between you and me. Destroy this wall!

Give food to the hungry, water to the thirsty, and clothes to the naked. Then God will be pleased

Saburi (patience) ferries you across to the distant goal

The four sadhanas and the six Sastras are not necessary. Just has complete trust in your guru: it is enough

Meditate on me either with form or without form, that is pure bliss

God is not so far away. He is not in the heavens above, nor in hell below. He is always near you

If anyone gets angry with another, they wound me to the quick

If you cannot endure abuse from another, just say a simple word or two, or else leave.

What do we lose by another鈥檚 good fortune? Let us celebrate with them, or striv.
Adv

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2019 10:05:17    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    shelters Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: